From the smallest details to the highest pursuits, Collins Aerospace is dedicated to redefining aerospace. With our customers, we relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry. And, every day, we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter, safer and more amazing than ever.
The Sr. Analyst should have the ability to gain the trust and respect of senior and mid-level leadership; while being able to deliver solutions that best fit the business goals and objectives. The candidate will be an integral team member for large and small scale SAP implementations and alignments in the QM area as well as supporting existing solutions. The position will be responsible for delivering solutions from proof of concept to full project implementation. The candidate will also be tasked with training and supporting end users within the organization and will need to have the ability to analyze an issue and situations to come to the best business solution to solve problems. The candidate must be a customer oriented team player with the ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
Role and Responsibilities
The candidate will help to define clear strategic direction as it pertains to SAP – QM across the Collins Aerospace enterprise. The selected SAP analysts will work alongside of a team of extensive business process and aerospace experienced resources. The candidate will use industry standards and best practices to help our customers solve complex business issues with world class solutions.
- Build relationships the business, assist in helping to identify and resolve technical challenges preventing our customers from consistently delivering product on-time or ahead of schedule.
- Help to contribute to the continuous development of your own and teams technical acumen
- Develop strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assist in the management and delivering of large / mid / small size projects
- Train, coach, and assist with internal and external resources
- Maintain technical knowledge both national and internationally as it pertains to the aerospace industry standards
The candidate must have hands-on SAP implementation and support projects experience in multiple projects with strong knowledge in design, architecting solutions in SAP QM:
- QM Master data (MIC, QIR ,Catalog, Inspection Method, Sampling Procedure , Inspection Plan & Control keys etc.)
- Quality Planning and Stability Analysis.
- Automated and Manual Inspection Lot’s
- UD and Follow-up actions
- QM Notifications
- Quality Reporting
- Serial Number Management
- Cross Module Integration with PP, MM
- Configuration expertise within the Production planning module of SAP (SPRO)
- Good to have knowledge in SAP PP
The candidate must have a high degree of experience and understanding in SAP QM. Must have the ability to manage client relationships, primarily with middle-management and will drive consensus on complex business solutions. The candidate must possess the capability to analyze business and technical requirements; and develop solutions to address the requirements, across Collins Aerospace businesses. The candidate will possess SAP solution implementation experience in at least 1-2 full lifecycles of projects, with customer facing roles and responsibility.