cMUSE is the next generation cloud based, while xMUSE is on premise;
common passenger use, platform provisioning, common passenger operations solution. It is fully compatible with IATA CUPPS standard.
It provides features like
- auto hardware detection,
- software hosting for airlines
- software management for airports,
- role based access for administration,
- analytics and reports
- monitoring and alerts,
- role based IAM.
- To work as an Independent contributor in a sprint team developing, enhancing and maintaining Airport Operation Services.
- Good experience working in agile methodology
- Communicate and Coordinate effectively with the teams.
- Lead and Motivate team on future technologies.
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team.
- Graduation in Engineering or MCA
- Experience in Full Stack Web Application Development.
Very good experience in
- NodeJS with express
- Spring Boot
- PostGres DB
- Monogo DB
- Micro service system architecture
Good to have in order
- Elastic Search
Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (GIT, JIRA, Clear Quest etc.)
Good to have knowledge in Airport Operation Services.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances aviation electronics and information management solutions for commercial and military customers across the world. That means we’re helping passengers reach their destination safely. We’re connecting aircraft operators, airports, rail and critical infrastructure with intelligent data service solutions that keep passengers, flight crews and militaries connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Benefits package includes:
– Meal coupons
– Group Term Life Insurance.
– Group Health Insurance.
– Group Personal Accident Insurance.
– Entitled for 22 days of vacation and 7 days of contingency leave annually.
– Employee scholar programme.
– Work life balance.
– Car lease programme.
– National Pension Scheme
– Fuel & Maintenance /Driver wages
– Meal vouchers
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all India positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the India)
- Drug Screen only performed for Operations Positions
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.