This position is responsible for providing quality objectives for the business unit in accordance with RCI quality policies and procedures and in compliance with applicable contractual requirements.
- Develop, implement and evaluate Collins’ and industry Quality Management System and related documentation.
- Implement and evaluate Collins’ product, drawings and other technical requirements.
- Ability to implement and evaluate program, contractual, industry, government and/or regulatory requirements.
- Ability to define, evaluate and improve process capabilities, as well as train others on process.
- Successful implementation of advanced Quality tools (RCA, MFA, Root cause analysis).
- Risk identification, assessment, communication and mitigation of risks.
- Ability to facilitate a small group using root cause analysis and corrective/preventive action concepts to resolve problems/nonconformities with moderate to high risk/impact.
- Abilitiy to facilitate and lead teams in data analysis. Develop value- added and actionable information/reports.
- Maintains a working relationship with key internal peer groups, customer procurement organizations, suppliers and other industry experts to influence behavior.
- Able to communicate ideas or view points supported by objective data to influence small groups.
- Bachelor Degree in Electronic, Mechanical, Industrial or Mechatronics Engineering.
- Minimum +1 years of experience on related field.
- Lean manufacturing knowledgeable
- Proficient Conversational and written English required, needs to be able to efficiently communicate with corporate leaders both in person and in reports/via email.
- SAP Navigation.
- GD&T Knowledge
- Ability to understand governmental and industrial regulations.
- Ability to interpret drawings, units of measurement, views, dimensions and tolerances, as well as engineering notes.