- Holds accountability for daily operation and meeting production goals in a timely and accurate manner within an assembly process or similar assigned area.
- Implements production plans and provides feedback around product introduction, equipment efficiency, materials supply constraints, schedules and staffing requirements to meet given objectives.
- Implements activities in the production area to ensure timely, high quality production at the lowest cost consistent with the quality requirements.
- Provides focus to the production team to execute to quality, schedule and cost expectations.
- Implements given operating plans and operating budget. Executes given priorities to ensure the most efficient and effective production schedule and staffing plan. Executes to the given budget targets. Develops daily plans to meet production needs.
- Implements and executes specific components of quality improvement, Lean and Six Sigma programs. Accountable for reduction of cost and waste within production. Improves productivity by implementing best practices.
- Is accountable for implementing given schedules and expenditure constraints for direct and indirect labor. May plan details of staffing and labor around given priorities.
- Bachelor in Manufacturing, Electronic, Mechanical or related.
- English level – 90%.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in leadership roles.
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
The next chapter of our future as an aerospace company is here, and we are excited about what this means for our employees and customers! Get onboard the Collins Aerospace Operations team and play a part in managing our innovative products from inception to delivery. The Operations team continues to grow and aims to strengthen the connection of Manufacturing Operations across Collins Aerospace. In this dynamic environment, you will have the opportunity to network across our businesses and functions, all while improving the productivity, quality and efficiency of our operations worldwide.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.