- Provide third-tier support for supported applications.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, resolve, and provide resolution for incidents and problems with supported applications with little or no help.
- Communicate with system users to identify, explain, and resolve issues which cannot be solved by tier one and two support personnel.
- Analyze, design and develop mobile applications for Android and IOS.
- Must be able to work independently as well as within a team environment.
- Estimates project resource requirements for single developer projects.
- Develop/modify programs based on functional specifications, investigate and understand new technologies, participate in unit test planning, unit-tests, code review and performance monitoring.
- Adhere to company and departmental policies and processes to help achieve predictable service levels and meet goals.
- May begin to interface with internal customers.
- Individual job duties may vary.
- Bachelors in computer sciences Engineering or related.
- English – 90%
- 2+ years of experience in Mobile Development (Angular, Ionic, Kotlin, Swift, Objective C, Java)
- Agile preferred knowledge
- Travel availability
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be part of a new, exciting initiative to combine foundational IT with new digital technologies?
Our Digital Technology team is driving business efficiencies and a better customer experience by connecting technologies, people, information and processes. From making aircraft more electric, intelligent and integrated to building new software platforms such as Internet of Things, big data, artificial intelligence, and blockchain, there’s no better place to be right now than in digital. If you’re an agile thinker who enjoys utilizing modern technology to make big improvements, then you’re a perfect fit for this team. Join Collins Aerospace to help us revolutionize the aerospace industry today.
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibilities. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each other, propel us all higher, again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team that’s redefining aerospace, every day.