This position is concerned with performing a variety of functions in the development, implementation and revision of Manufacturing Engineering processes and procedures. Provides assistance to Industrial Engineering, Test Engineering and Design Engineers.
- Provides basic technical support and resolves routine problems of limited scope and complexity.
- Follows established policies and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities.
- Creates and maintains the master route sequences and BOM data in compass.
- Needs assistance with interpreting engineer drawings/specs to develop and maintain assembly line work instructions.
- Assists with and/or generates Run and Holds along with reviewing ECOs to ensure they are acceptable for production incorporation.
- Basic understanding of Lean concepts.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and adaptive response to challenges.
- This position requires developing and mentoring in the basic job functions.
- Industrial Engineering graduate or Technical High School studies in related field
- English Level- 80%
- Experience in Corel Draw, CSI, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign softwares.
- Preferable Visa
- Availability to travel