- The Depo Test Equipment Specialist will assists with the Operation and Maintenance of the Patriot Transmitter Tank Test Stations and Cooling System.
- Performs acceptance testing, burn-in, troubleshooting and repair of the transmitter modulator high voltage power supply driver and final tanks
- Functionally verifies the operational condition of modulator high voltage power supplies evacuated for repair.
- Troubleshoots unserviceable tanks and isolates faults (s) to the lowest replaceable level.
- Replaces and/or repairs the unserviceable part (s), tests and returns the unit under test (UUT) to serviceable stock.
- Identifies faulty work practices and demonstrates proper maintenance, troubleshooting and repair techniques and procedures.
- Prepares and submits maintenance reports and System Problem Reports (SPR’s).
- Performs other duties as directed.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in the operation, maintenance and repair of factory and/or depot maintenance plant equipment (DMPE) used to test, troubleshoot, fault isolate and repair electronic assemblies and subassemblies is required.
- Skilled in the use of engineering documentation, schematics, general purpose commercial test equipment and common tools is required.
- Proficiency in the English language both spoken and written
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related field from an accredited university. OR Equivalent experience on the basis of two (2) additional years of experience for each one (1) year of higher education.