- The Electronic Equipment Technician will Performs troubleshooting, test and failure repair on all equipment that is covered under the currently approved TAA. Wok location Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.Proficient in using test consoles and test equipment
- Participates in on-the-job training (OJT) programs
- Knowledge of safety policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide assistance and technical support when required on equipment that is covered under the currently approved TAAPerform circuit analysis of CCA’s & Power Supplies that are covered under the currently approved TAAReading and understanding engineering drawings and electric and electronic circuit schematics
- This position requires a Saudi person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.Required
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in troubleshooting, test and failure repair.
- Must have experience in troubleshooting, fault isolation, repair, test and checkout of electrical systems.
- Experience with soldering, splicing, and wire wrap.
- Experience in reading and understanding engineering drawings and electric and electronic circuit schematics.
- General knowledge in maintenance workshop procedures.
- Proficiency in the English language both spoken and written.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering or a related field from an accredited university. OR Equivalent experience on the basis of two (2) additional years of experience for each one (1) year of higher education.