United Technologies International Operations, Inc. UAE (DUBAI), Media One Tower, 30th Floor, Office 3001, Dubai, United Arab Emirates; P. O. Box 71662, Dubai, U.A.E. Collins Aerospace has an opening for a Senior Offset Program Manager to support the Offset function supporting International Airborne Programs Value Stream at ISR and Space Systems, reporting directly to the Offset and Industrial Participation Manager. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with offset and industrial participation experience to combine their skills with financial and project/program management capabilities in order to lead, manage, and drive offset programs through the entire lifecycle.
- Drive program performance and manage program deliverables
- Regularly meet with and represent Collins Aerospace at various offset partners including offset authorities
- Working knowledge of various offset policy and guidelines in MENA region and apply these to offset program solutions.
- Contribute to the construction of creative offset solution as required to support PL campaigns
- Participate on capture teams and generate offset solutions in support of new business
- Lead, Develop, and Deliver winning offset proposals
- Drive financial plan management and execution
- Leading, Tracking and Reporting on program execution with financial, schedule, and scope accountability
- Driving risk management processes that identify risks and mitigation solutions
- Must possess people skills, entrepreneurial capability, flexibility, and general business competence.
- Managing subcontractor and supplier deliveries within program execution
- Driving Program Management Process improvements
- Implement Export License best practices in all foreign activities in support of offset programs
- Bachelor’s degree and 7 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 11 years of relevant experience is required
- U.S. Citizenship is required due to government contracts
- International business experience and working with foreign governments
- Previous experience in International Business Development and/or International Offset Programs.
- An engineering, business and finance background along with strong communication skills (written and verbal), experience with direct customer involvement at management levels, good executive level presentation skills.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.