Carbonix is an Australian manufacturer and operator of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) systems.
Carbonix is an Australian manufacturer and operator of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) systems. Our fleet of powered lift systems boasts long endurance, versatile deployment and capabilities, as well as automatic mission execution. We employ a team of widely skilled engineers and industry experts to help devise effective solutions to the most complex problems.We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our growing team to develop and manufacture unmanned aerial systems. Successful applicants will be part of an innovative team in a fast-growing industry. You will have a track record of good professional relationships, take direction well and have an eye for quality and attention to detail.
Qualifications & experience
- Willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
- Looking for real world experience.
- Passionate about tech and disruptive innovation.
- An ability to communicate clearly with your team.
- Outstanding organisational & time-management skills.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Laying up composite
- Selecting and using materials and components for composite products
- Handling, using and storing materials and components used in composites
- Undertaking repairs and modifications to composite components
- Undertaking repairs and modifications using composites
- Adjusting resin chemicals for composite products and conditions
- Selecting and using joining techniques.
- Train to become a composite trade person.
- Work on elegant, state of the art structures manufactured in high quality carbon composite material.