PAL Robotics is a privately owned Research & Development Company based in Barcelona, Spain. The team consists of people from various countries, mostly engineers in the fields of mechanics, electronics and software, with many years of experience in the robotics industry. The short-term goals for PAL Robotics are to introduce global best practices and solutions that help our customers to adapt and succeed in todayʼs ever changing business environment, enhance PAL Robotics’ brand recognition and image, and promote sustained growth through partnerships with leading companies.
The ideal candidate should have a strong knowledge on computer vision, machine learning, robotics and control systems to solve exciting product development challenges.
- Experience in C++, Open CV and PCL.
- Experience in 3D computer vision and video analytics algorithms such as image segmentation, 3D reconstruction, object and motion detection, tracking and classification convolution.
- Experience in machine learning algorithms for vision problems, including deep leaning.
- Experience in real-time video analytics pipeline.
- Knowledge of internal hardware, 3D camera designs, design logic and camera logic.
- Preferable development experience in a regulated environment (healthcare, automotive, etc.).
- Experience in robotics desirable.
- Effective documentation practices and experience writing reports and protocols.
- High level of technical aptitude and understanding.
Internal: Within PAL Robotics
Education : Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronics Engineering.
Work Experience : 3+ years
Skills : Team Player , Detail & Result Oriented.
If you’re up for the challenge, please send a cover letter and resume via email with the subject line “Computer Vision Engineer (Computer Electronics)” to email@example.com