Product Owner – Quest Platform
Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
- All delivered through beautifully designed web applications
Our product suite does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London and Delhi NCR, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking a Product Owner – Quest Platform to join our rapidly expanding London based team.
You will own our cross-product components, collaborating across teams and product lines to build a shared library of services between our product lines. You will be the subject matter expert for our APIs, both internally and externally, and will be responsible for providing clear and consistent documentation.
At the forefront of industry change, you will be shaping how our customers use and integrate cutting edge technologies such as AI and Machine Learning across their business. You will be versatile and proactive, providing deep technical and systems insights to other product owners and their business lines.
This role would suit individuals with software development and solution architecture experience looking to move into a product role.
- Ownership of cross-product components, working with line-specific product owners to develop and managing the platform development backlog.
- Identifying synergies across products, proposing new shared services, and managing a library of core components across the Quest Platform.
- Being the go-to individual for our internal and external microservices, supporting internal product developments and external client integrations.
- Promoting an API-first approach to developing new components for our platform, and collaborating on a technical level with our developers and solution architects to make things happen.
- Contributing to our product vision and roadmap.
- Experience working in an Agile environment with a Scrum (or similar) framework, running Agile ceremonies, writing epics, user stories, grooming, etc.
- Deep technical and systems architecture knowledge.
- Experience developing technical solutions, particularly microservices.
- Comfortable reading and creating solution architecture diagrams.
- Experience developing technical documentation and specifications.
- Ability to influence solutions during design stage to maximise utility for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Familiarity with the challenges involved in developing SaaS solutions, e.g. multi-tenancy, microservices, modular components, etc.
Nice to have:
- Previous experience as a software developer or solution architect.
- Previous experience working across squads on a platform solution.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
- Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
- We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
- Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
- Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Learning & Development fund for all employees.
- 25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
- Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
- Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
- Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
- Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
- Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
- Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.