Product Owner – Submissions
Concirrus is at the forefront of digital transformation in the specialty and automotive insurance markets.
Our talented team worked closely with the insurance community to create Quest. Quest is our expertly designed, intuitive, cloud-based digital underwriting platform built upon cutting edge technical architecture. Quest helps the insurance market seamlessly combine complex datasets, and using AI and machine learning, the platform analyses the data to provide insights to transform the way that underwriters select and price risk.
We believe that the key to delivering state-of-the-art insurance in today’s connected world is data, and we’re continuously evaluating datasets that will add value to our clients.
Concirrus doesn’t just want to see the insurance market survive, we believe that with the right tools, the industry could thrive. Customers rely on our team to deliver:
- Class leading datasets to enhance their understanding of real-time risk
- Streamlined data analysis and automated processes
- Cutting edge risk models driven by the latest developments in AI and machine learning to deliver greater efficiencies
- Transparent insights into the behaviours that correlate to claims
- The latest innovations in technology to help them succeed
- All delivered through beautifully designed web applications
Our product suite does the heavy lifting so that our clients can focus their expertise on innovative risk management and pricing.
We’re data scientists, innovators, entrepreneurs, designers, developers, and insurance specialists. We’re also guitarists, rally drivers, athletes, art collectors and investors. We’re an astonishingly diverse bunch with shared values and this suits the way we work.
With backing from insurance and deep tech investors, and a passionate and driven team based in London and Delhi NCR, we’re looking for exceptional people excited by our vision to help us make it happen.
We are currently seeking a Product Owner for our Digital Submissions product to join our rapidly expanding London based team. You will be responsible for changing a 300-year-old process of how insurance submissions are processed and digitised. You will use the latest scanning technology to build new business processes to rapidly speed up the efficiency of the insurance landscape.
We are looking for a team player with the ability to create and implement innovative ideas, who is a fast learner and eager to use technology to shape an industry.
- Create requirements and specifications for a digital submissions product.
- Work with external data partners to build out multi-line digital submissions capabilities.
- Key person in shaping the submissions roadmap and future development and scope.
- Communicate and update stakeholders on submissions development progress.
- Being the go-to person for all submissions related enquiries.
- Gathering requirements from the business and working to help define delivery goals.
- Writing high quality user stories and tasks ready for development.
- Collaborating closely with UI & UX to maintain a high quality user experience throughout our product.
- Overseeing features through from specification to production, doing user acceptance testing to ensure quality outputs.
- Managing the Jira backlog and coordinating with product management to ensure pragmatic progression towards the product goals.
- Collecting feedback and input from users and internal stakeholders (where relevant) to inform improvements to the product.
- Giving input to the delivery life cycle and helping the team to achieve the most effective workflow.
- Digital Product Owner experience.
- Prior experience working in or knowledge of agile and scrum.
- Ability to influence solutions during the early design stage to maximise utility for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Someone who is flexible, a self-starter, problem solver, enjoys removing blockers, and comfortable with change.
- Strong communication skills; comfortable speaking to both technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to champion and balance customer needs with business priorities.
Nice to have:
- Working knowledge of Jira.
- A broking background, ideally in specialty insurance / insurtech (to bring subject matter expertise).
- Experience with scanning technology solutions.
As well as the opportunity to work on projects that you enjoy in an environment you’ll love, we like to look after our team members at Concirrus. Here are some of our perks…
Flexible, outcome driven, working environment.
We pay competitively with regular pay reviews.
Share option scheme so you get to own a piece of the pie.
Pension scheme with generously matched contribution.
Private medical insurance.
Learning & Development fund for all employees.
25 days annual leave (plus public holidays).
Spacious, modern offices a stone’s throw from the culinary delights of Borough Market, and with a pub almost on our doorstep.
Coffee and snacks are all on hand in the office to keep you fuelled.
Friday FED talks – like TED talks, but you get fed (on us).
Monthly team drinks, birthday cakes and social events.
Season Ticket Loan and Cycle2Work schemes, plus seasonal flu vaccinations.
Plus, we’re always on the lookout for creative ways to look after our employees and encourage them to come to us when they have an idea or need.