Terma Inc (TUS), the US subsidiary of Denmark based Terma A/S, is searching for a highly qualified Configuration Management Specialist to join our team of exceptionally dedicated professionals in an exciting and rewarding fast paced highly successful company. Leveraging the outstanding Terma reputation and our strong relationship with the US DoD, Homeland Security and large Prime Contractors for more than three decades, Terma has developed a significant presence in the U.S. as provider of mission critical solutions for aerospace, defense and security sectors. We are known as an independent, agile, and fast responding partner for mission customized solutions. For further information, please visit www.terma.com.
The Configuration Management Specialist will be responsible for managing and maintaining the configuration of software and hardware configuration items and related Engineering documentation throughout its life cycle.
The successful candidate will be self-motivated requiring minimal supervision in a fast-moving and ever-changing environment. Additionally, the candidate must be motivated to learn new skills and techniques to stay current with changes in IFS, CM and supporting disciplines. Attention to detail, communication and documentation skills across a multi-disciplinary and multi-location environment, resourcefulness, and organization skills are a must.
- Maintain data in IFS (Industrial and Financial System) to include part structures, version control, design documentation, and dependencies; assist with the transition of legacy data into IFS
- Facilitate orderly management of technical and/or engineering information and software; to include engineering changes to hardware, software, and technical data
- Generate project specific Configuration Management Plans
- Perform Configuration Status Accounting, Verification, and Audits
- Facilitate configuration control board meetings
- Work closely with other stakeholders including other members of the quality department, production, engineering, management, customers, and other teams/stakeholders that exist, both internal and external to the organization; participate in internal and customer meetings
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED with a minimum of 2 years configuration management experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with IFS (Industrial and Financial System)
- Familiar with DD-1423’s and US Government contracts
- Ability to prioritize assignments and multi-task under pressure of deadlines
- Functional knowledge of SharePoint
- Ability to recommend process and work flow improvements
- The ability to obtain and maintain a U.S. security clearance
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Zero premium health coverage for employee and family
- 200% match on 401k
- Educational Assistance
- Flexible schedule that allows remote work days
- Optional 9/80 work schedule