Plan your future with us
The RUAG Group operates internationally in the aerospace and security and defense industries and employs more than 9,000 people worldwide.
The RUAG MRO Switzerland division makes a significant contribution to the security of Switzerland. As a forward-looking technology partner of the Swiss Armed Forces, our focus is on life-cycle management, operation and availability of military systems.
In this function, you are working in our Jet & Missiles Center in Emmen.
- Create, extend and maintain technical structures in SAP
- Obtain and register engineering documents
- Review and release technical data packages
- Prepare, execute and postprocess workgroups and CCB
- Collaboration as specialist configuration management for the change service
- Basic technical / technical training as a draftsman / designer, mechanic or electronics technician with several years of experience
- Further education in commercial / business management or as a machine or process engineer HF
- Good PC skills (SAP, MS Office)
- Profound knowledge of English
- Process-oriented thinking and acting, strong in contact, very reliable and assertive
Have we aroused your interest in new professional horizons? Then we look forward to your online application.