Get your projects off the ground.
Are you an exceptional market researcher dedicated to high performance with a strong work ethic? Do you want to extend your expertise and join an innovative and fast changing industry?
Joining Euroconsult means integrating an innovative and fast-growing consulting group with an international reach.
Our team specialized in connectivity is looking for a consultant to support its growth in the satellite connectivity segment. In this position, you will contribute to our consulting and economic research activities. Your responsibilities will include:.
- • Monitoring business, market and financial trends
- • Developing and managing economic databases covering supply/demand metrics and forecast models
- • Supporting consulting missions: Market analysis, forecasts, commercial due diligence, business strategy, etc.
- • Supporting the development of market surveys in satellite services
QUALIFICATION ET EXPERIENCE
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics, finance, or engineering. Master’s degree is an asset.
- 1-3 years’ experience in economic, strategic or financial analysis.
- Demonstrated experience or interest in satellite technology is desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment.
- Ability to work autonomously; a team player; must respect corporate values.
- Must possess the ability to commit and deliver results to clients.
Euroconsult is a leading international consulting firm specialized in high technology industries, with expertise in the space industry, satellite-based applications and aero connectivity. Privately owned and fully independent, we have over thirty years of experience working with private companies and government entities, helping our clients to understand business environments and provide them with the tools they need to make informed decisions. The company is headquartered in Paris, France, and has offices in Washington DC and Montreal, as well as representatives in Singapore and Tokyo. We have served over 600 clients in over 50 countries.
WHY JOIN EUROCONSULT CANADA
- International work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Retirement program participation
- Annual vacation and sick day allotments