We take pride in developing advanced technology and products of strategic importance, to nations around the world.
We are looking for legal advisors with good commercial understanding
Contract Managers (KDA: 10/19)
Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace AS (KDA) is Norway’s premier supplier of defence and aerospace-related systems.
Due to large order-income and new positions in the market in several of our divisions, we are now seeking more contract managers.
We are looking for strong legal skills combined with a good commercial understanding of international business.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Legal advisor for management teams on commercial and legal questions
- Draft and negotiate contractual terms both based on KDA and customer terms and conditions
- Responsible for commercial terms & conditions within the company’s guidelines
- Determining legal risks to be managed in contractual compliance for all commercial offer documents in projects e.g. with national and/or international end-customers, sub suppliers and teaming partners
- Contribute in follow up of contractual terms during project execution phase
- Liaison with other contract managers and legal advisors internally and externally
- Advising on legal issues within areas of contracts law, IPR, tax law, procurement , companys law, competition law among others. Questions related to trade compliance will also be a part the legal support
Some national and international travelling will be required.
Desired profile of the candidates:
- A legal professional with a relevant university degree
- Experience working with contractual analysis and commercial relations
- Strong oral and written English skills
- A positive and analytical personality
- Team oriented, but is confident also working on your own
- Honest and a good communicator
- Responsible, will follow up as agreed and can hold a tight timeline
- Inspiring working environment with highly motivated colleagues
- Challenging and interesting job in an international environment
- Competitive conditions
The position requires a security clearance according to applicable requirements.