We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland.
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $65M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!
To support the growth of the company, we are now looking for a Contracts Manager to support our Legal Team
- Prepare and revise a variety of commercial contracts and bid proposals
- Use industry knowledge and experience to steer and influence commercial decisions to ensure that quality contracts are produced and that they are commercially viable
- Implement processes to ensure efficient contract lifecycle management
- Ensure the organization’s internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
- Meet with customers to discuss both legal and business matters
- Provide advice and guidance to the different teams relating to contract and bid generation
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are met
- Provide support and advice on new potential businesses opportunities
- Identify opportunities to improve business processes and devise plans to implement these changes
- Degree educated or equivalent relevant work experience
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of legal terminology
- Extensive knowledge around contract management and bidding processes within aerospace industry
- Proven ability to contribute to the successful winning of business by effective process management and delivery of commercial contracts
- Experience managing multiple complex contracts and bids simultaneously
- Comfortable working as part of a multidimensional, multinational team
- A strong attention to detail
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Our perks and benefits:
- A job that matters
- A dynamic new-space environment with a start-up vibe and a scale-up approach
- Space for self-development, research time
- An independent role with a supportive and diverse work environment
- An extremely motivated team of top-tier engineers and commercial operations to work with
- Internal events for employees on a regular basis (e.g. sports events, team-building events, parties etc.)
- Unleash your potential with us and join our next space mission coming up soon!
Privacy Notice to Job Applicant
Please note that in accordance with ICEYE policy, voluntary consent for background checks is required for individuals being considered for employment globally.