Accelerating your performance through cutting-edge learning.
- Education: Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Training and Experience:
- Must have a combination of Maintenance Control/Admin experience.
- Must have experience directing AH-1Z Maintenance activity.
- A minimum of eight (8) years experience in the aviation maintenance field.
- At least four (4) years experience in a management/supervisory position.
- Must have been a Maintenance Controller for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Must have completed the Naval Aviation Maintenance Control Management for Optimized Organizational Maintenance Activities (OOMA) course (C-555-0053) or both the Naval Aviation Maintenance Control Management course (D or E-555-0040) and the Naval Aviation Officer and Senior Supervisor NALCOMIS OOMA Familiarization course (D or E-555-0054).
- General Skills:
- Must possess excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Must be detail-oriented, able to handle multiple tasks, and able to operate successfully with little or no supervision.
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Provide coordination between company maintenance personnel and Bahrain Shield Maintenance Control staff for the planning of aircraft utilization, configuration, and maintenance. Work closely with the Bahrain Defense Force maintenance control personnel responsible for the maintenance management software program for planned/unplanned and scheduled/unscheduled maintenance.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and direct Maintenance Control meetings both scheduled and unscheduled, and ensure work centers attend.
- Aircraft maintenance and repair that ensure the aircraft’s readiness or ability to perform the mission.
- Coordinates the daily flight schedule and configuration requirements with duty and applicable work centers.
- Read and interpret manufacturers’ maintenance manuals, service bulletins, technical data, engineering data, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Assist with Training Labs and OJT scheduling.
- Aircraft equipment is configured for specific flight/training events.
- Aircraft conditional and planned inspection tasks.
- Phased inspection tasking to ensure all required inspections and high-time components are completed/replaced.
- Aircraft/Support equipment periodic and unscheduled maintenance and inspection reports.
- Initiate Technical Directive work orders as required.
- Aircraft and component corrosion treatment and prevention inspection work orders.
- Verify Aircraft Data books to include verifying flight hours and aircraft discrepancies.
- Supply systems.
- Submit requisitions to supply and reconcile outstanding orders.
- Coordinates with I-level for rework/repair of support equipment and aircraft components.
- Ensures all maintenance action forms are documented accurately.
- Ensure Ground Support Equipment and tools are on hand for scheduled maintenance.
- Designate any aircraft that has test requirements and be the liaison with Quality Assurance.
- Screen all completed aircraft maintenance actions for all required in-process inspections and initiate aircraft testing work orders as needed.
- Accepting aircraft.
- Screening Aircraft Data Books and Certifying aircraft Safe for Flight.
- Assist with Monthly Maintenance plan, to include personnel training, support equipment servicing, aircraft component life-cycle, inspections (Special, conditional, scheduled, and unscheduled).
- Monitor phased inspections.
- Tasking maintenance priorities to work centers.
- Daily maintenance meetings.
- Perform other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
With over 26 years serving the nation’s most demanding and technologically advanced customers, Crew Training International, Inc. trains organizations to help them enhance their customer’s experience. We make it our business to deliver cutting-edge learning through innovative learning technologies and current adult learning principles that ensure successful transfer and retention of critical skills. Using our experience and expertise in recognizing needs in critical environments, we develop customized training solutions to help organizations like the United States Air Force, United States Navy and Marine Corps, NATO, and dynamic commercial organizations accelerate their performance.