BUILDING TOUGH, SMART ROBOTS TO ENHANCE YOUR OPERATIONS
We don’t have a job listing up that quite fits your stellar skill set, but you think CI is amazing and can’t wait to work here.
- You get excited about solving engineering challenges others would find daunting, intimidating, or impossible.
- You care about the why just as much as (if not more than) the how.
- You’re among the best and brightest in your specialty, but you always have more to learn.
- You’re an ambitious self-starter that is very organized, very detail-oriented, and always on time.
- You have great interpersonal skills and thrive in a fast-paced, challenging team environment.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the ITAR here.
Apply today and convince us why we can’t live without you!
Crow Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer, not only because of the law but because of who we are. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to veteran status, disability, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy, age, or any other legally protected status. Crow Industries does not tolerate any form of workplace harassment.