Under the direction of the CS GmbH’s project manager the key person will be part of our software developers’ team. These team activities are dedicated to Mission Control Systems (MCS) maintenance and development activities.
The successful candidate will be assigned to the following tasks (among others):
– Software development
– Studies and prototyping of concepts
– Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions
– Intensive test and validation activities
– On-site support for critical operation phases
At least three years in software development or maintenance in the space environment. (Junior with a good technical background could be considered)
– University degree in Computer Science or similar
– Good level in Java programming.
– Good knowledge in at least one of the following: OSGi, Eclipse RCP
– Skills in scripting language as Shell, Python
– Knowledge in at least one of the following: JDBC/SQL, MySQL, MariaDB
– Good background in Unix/Linux/Windows environments
– Knowledge of GIT, SVN
– Knowledge of CCSDS standard would be valuable.
– Knowledge in CORBA, RMI would be an advantage.
– Knowledge in Docker container would be an advantage.
– Proficiency in English language
– High level of flexibility
– Good organization skills, good communication skills
– Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.