CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Space Business Unit , the Payload Data & Applications department brings its expertise in remote sensing and satellite image processing , but also its mastery in the design, development and operation of ground segments , its competence in services and applications enhancing spatial data, and its know-how in Big Data and Cloud technologies . Finally, we are also a major player in the world of open source thanks to a strong contribution, and are recognized for our expertise in the governance of free .
In this context, we are looking to strengthen our teams with a Cloud System Integrator Engineer.
Why we need you :
- to deploy applications on a cloud platform (Kubernetes base) in a BigData context;
- to secure this platform in a public cloud;
- to develop and deploy web services (at least: in Python);
- to deploy virtualized scientific computing environments (remote desktop, processing orchestration, collaborative work);
- to set up tests and a continuous integration chain (Jenkins / Gitlab-CI) with a DevOps approach;
- to write documentation for platform users.
The project is managed according to the agile Scrum method, but will also integrate the DevOps dimension.
Who are you ?
Engineer or graduate of an equivalent university degree (Bac + 5), you have at least 2 years of experience in the same type of position.
You are good at techno. :
- Python, Kubernetes;
- Jenkins / Gitlab-CI.
Your qualities :
- Team work ;
- Sense of service ;
- Editorial clarity, rigor and method;
- Autonomy and dynamism;
- Anaytical and synthetical mind.
Who are we ?
For more than 40 years, our business unit has successfully provided turnkey systems and engineering services for its trusted partners such as space and defense agencies, satellite prime contractors and operators, and stakeholders. space applications.
Where are we located?
Our establishment is located in Toulouse near the Cité de l’Espace and its green park. The site is accessible by bus from the city center of Toulouse, and from metro stations A and B. If you prefer, we will reimburse you for bicycle mileage allowances!
The sequence of events :
- Magali and Marion, our Recruitment Officers, process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of this meeting, we undertake to give you a feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!