CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
The Defense and Security Business Unit of CS GROUP-France, supported by 650 employees spread over our sites in Plessis-Robinson, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence and Toulon, designs, offers and integrates complex and critical systems for its customers Large industrial accounts or Large State entities in the defense sector.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for a Software Quality Engineer for our Aix-en-Provence site. Reporting to the Quality Operations Department, your role will be to ensure software quality within the framework of our Projects & Products.
As part of this position, your missions will be as follows:
- Guarantee the quality of the software developed and delivered,
- Ensure the quality of the project over the entire life cycle (proofreading of the documentation, end-of-phase reviews, inspections, quality controls)
- Ensure the correct definition, application and permanent improvement of processes (reporting of malfunctions, alerts),
- Promote the quality approach.
Your Future Work Environment:
Voice Communication Systems (VCS), Operational Control & Command Systems (C²), Tactical Data Link (LDT), Air Traffic Management, High Frequency Radar, Security Hypervisor, Zone Surveillance & Anti-Drone Control, System training for the armed forces are all subjects on which our development teams work on a daily basis.
Who are you ?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
Technical training Bac + 5, specialized in software development or in quality, you are an aficionado of the quality of software development and have knowledge in electronics / on-board and on aeronautical standards (DO178B / ED153 / ED109 -AT). You have already worked with tools like GIT, Reqtify, Sonar Qubes. In this position, a mastery of written English will be essential and experience in piloting a development package would be a real plus.
In business, you are both responsive, rigorous and organized. Open and gifted with a good ability to adapt, you will be able to collaborate effectively with our production teams.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The sequence of events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.