CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
The Defense and Security Business Unit of CS GROUP-France, supported by 650 employees spread over our sites in Plessis-Robinson, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence and Toulon, designs, offers and integrates complex and critical systems for its customers Large industrial accounts or Large State entities in the defense sector.
Why do we need you?
We are looking for our future System & Networks Manager who will lead the protected IS operations team, in charge of the engineering and administration of the Production Information System of sensitive projects, and of the evolution. infrastructure supporting its services.
As such, you manage a team of 6 to 8 employees (engineers and technicians) spread over 4 sites in France. You supervise the implementation and operation of IT resources, hardware and software, you ensure the commissioning of systems and solutions. You are the guarantor of the quality of the services, of the maintenance in operational and safety conditions of the production tool.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Management of the operating team,
- The proper functioning and availability of the Information System (Production of dashboards, etc.)
- Deployment and maintenance of solutions in Linux and Microsoft environments,
- MCO / MCS responsibility for the production infrastructure (fixes, evolutions, security alerts, etc.),
- The implementation of a fleet management solution, as well as a ticketing service,
- Validation of diagnostics in the event of a malfunction,
- Proofreading and validation of procedures, integration files, test books, etc., and more generally the maintenance of the documentary repository.
Your Future Work Environment:
Voice Communication Systems (VCS), Operational Control & Command Systems (C²), Tactical Data Link (LDT), Air Traffic Management, HF Radar, Security Hypervisor, Zone Surveillance & Anti-Drone Control, Air Traffic System training for the armed forces are all subjects on which our development teams work on a daily basis.
Join our Infra team which is in charge of maintaining operational & security conditions of our IS used in the production of our internationally recognized solutions. Expect a multi-perimeter vision of our protected ISs across our sites in Aix-en-Provence, Toulon, Toulouse & Plessis Robinson.
Who are you ?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
- Technical training Bac + 5, specialized in Systems Engineering & Networks and / or Information Systems, you have at least 8 years of experience on MCO / MCS themes and have at least a first experience in management of an operating team (technician & engineer).
- You are familiar with LINUX and Windows operating systems, and the principles of industrialization of systems (scripting, Puppet, Ansible, etc.), server virtualization (Hypervisors), iSCSI SAN storage technologies, as well as secure protocols (SSH , SSL,…). You are also familiar with systems and network architecture concepts and techniques, LDAP directory technologies and Microsoft Active Directory.
- Network and security knowledge (VLAN, VPN …) will be a plus.
- Your writing skills are of a good standard. Qualities such as autonomy, team spirit and listening are required.
- You are responsive, rigorous and organized, and you know how to report on your activities.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The sequence of events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.