CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Space Business Unit , the Payload Data & Applications department brings its expertise in remote sensing and satellite image processing , but also its mastery in the design, development and operation of ground segments , its competence in services and applications enhancing spatial data, and its know-how in Big Data and Cloud technologies . Finally, we are also a major player in the world of open source thanks to a strong contribution, and are recognized for our expertise in the governance of free .
In this context, we are looking to strengthen our teams with a Tech Lead Cloud Platforms .
Within the Data & Processing Platforms activity , you join a team of passionate, involved and creative people on cloud migration and data processing platform development projects.
You will also speak on open source solutions developed by our collaborators, in particular SafeScale , a multi-cloud management system that gives the freedom to manage complex infrastructures, deploy most Big Data frameworks, administer and secure services. without worrying about the specificities of the cloud providers used (cloud-agnostic). Thanks to its differentiating components, CS GROUP is a major player in the development of cloud platforms for processing massive data; and enjoys the confidence of the biggest players in the sector.
As Technical Manager, you are responsible for one or more development projects for cloud data processing platforms.
Your main missions:
- Validate the functional specifications of the entrusted technical scope;
- Coordinate technical developments with members of your team;
- Find the technical solutions best suited to achieving the objectives of the project;
- Ensure technical relations with the client;
- Be responsible for the technical feasibility of the project in relation to the schedule;
- Establish the technical reporting of the project;
- Participate in the identification of risks with the project manager and identify actions to reduce and eliminate risks;
- Keeping a techno watch is important!
Who are you ?
Engineer by training or graduate of an equivalent university degree (Bac + 5), you have at least 7 years of experience in a technical leadership position.
You are an outstanding technical conductor and master agile development methods .
You have strong technical skills in:
- Development in Linux environment
- Python, GoLang
- Kubernetes environment , Spark
- DevOps, Jenkins, Elastic Stack
… And are curious to develop others.
Your qualities :
- team spirit ;
- autonomy and initiative;
- analytical skills.
Who are we ?
For more than 40 years, our business unit has successfully provided turnkey systems and engineering services for its trusted partners such as space and defense agencies, satellite prime contractors and operators, and stakeholders. space applications.
Where are we located?
Our establishment is located in Toulouse near the Cité de l’Espace and its green park. The site is accessible by bus from the city center of Toulouse, and from metro stations A and B. If you prefer, we will reimburse you for bicycle mileage allowances!
The sequence of events :
- Magali and Marion, our Recruitment Officers, process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of this meeting, we undertake to give you a feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!