CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Space Business Unit , the On Board Software department develops satellite on-board software with, as a notable achievement, the supply of platform software, the core of the satellites, for the entire Myriade range from CNES. This expertise gives CS GROUP a major place in the small world of subcontracting in on -board space software .
In this context, we are looking to strengthen our teams with a Tech Lead / Embedded Software Architect in the space sector.
You will be in charge of technically organizing the development of Flight Software on board satellite platforms.
Your main missions :
- Development management;
- The technical interface with the customer;
- The definition of the architecture of the Flight Software;
- Technical monitoring of the development (specifications, coding and testing) of the LV;
- Technical monitoring of validation tests on bench (simulator and / or real equipment).
Who are you ?
Engineer by training or graduate of an equivalent university degree (Bac + 5), you have a first successful experience in a position of Technical Manager or Architect on embedded software projects. experience of at least 5 years in the development of embedded software.
We are looking for an accomplished Software Architect or a beginner in the function but showing a real motivation.
Ideally you have practiced the Agile method as well as the more traditional V-cycle type approach.
The technical skills necessary to carry out this mission are:
- Languages: C, python ideally TCL;
- Design language: UML;
- Architecture of real-time applications embedded on bare – metal, OS, Hypervisor;
- Low level programming: bus drivers, programming, microprocessor, BSP, use of JTAG probes, debug …
Knowledge of development processes formalized and framed by standards for critical software is desired ( DO178, ECSS, etc.). Finally, a good level of English is necessary to participate in meetings with European partners or clients).
Your qualities :
- Organized with good listening skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Who are we ?
For more than 40 years, our business unit has successfully provided turnkey systems and engineering services for its trusted partners such as space and defense agencies, satellite prime contractors and operators, and stakeholders. space applications.
Where are we located?
Our establishment is located in Toulouse near the Cité de l’Espace and its green park. The site is accessible by bus from the city center of Toulouse, and from metro stations A and B. If you prefer, we will reimburse you for bicycle mileage allowances!
The sequence of events :
- Magali and Marion, our Recruitment Officers, process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of this meeting, we undertake to give you a feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!