CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility?
Let your talent express itself in high-flying missions and share our human values which promote the development of all, within a structured and agile organization recognized for its strong technical expertise in the service of exciting and rare projects on the market.
Our Defense & Security BU, supported by its 650 employees across France, offers its customers, the military and civil aviation turnkey products around subjects as innovative as they are captivating. Our teams work around the fight against drones , maritime surveillance and aviation security . Defense & Security does not stop there since it is involved in several international projects, our ambitions therefore promise great challenges in France and abroad .
Why do we need you?
In order to strengthen the Parisian team within our ATM (Air Trafic Management) Business Line, we are looking for a:
Technical Manager – NVCS System F / H .
His role will be to work on our NVCS project around our voice communication systems for air traffic control.
Under the responsibility of the project manager, you ensure the technical coordination of all phases of the project up to the site acceptance. As such you will be in charge of the following missions:
Your daily missions :
- Manage the technical implementation of the contract and organize the definition of project versions
- Guarantee compliance with CS Group technical commitments
- Manage the implementation of the project (subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria, etc.) with the aim of respecting costs and deadlines, monitoring the progress of the lots, checking the schedules of the lots (consumed / RAF)
- Organize and animate the production team
- Be responsible for the quality of your project and, more specifically, be responsible for controlling the means of production / development / industrialization (tools, test benches, configuration management, etc.)
- Be the guarantor of compliance with the Group’s Quality processes and proper compliance with the formalism related to software quality assurance requirements
The project covers the field of Communications Systems using CS Group VCS (Voice Communication System) products.
Who are you?
At CS GROUP, it is both your expertise and your personality that will make the difference:
Training Bac +5, Engineering School or University specializing in IT and / or telecommunications. You have at least 5 years of experience in managing software development and / or validation teams. As you will have understood, this challenge requires that you have already managed a project or a team.
Your technical expertise revolves around:
- Knowledge of VoIP and RTP, SIP protocols is an asset.
• Mastery of the V cycle
• Software quality assurance
- Desired knowledge: ED137, ED153, VCS
Knowledge of the air traffic control profession would be a plus to integrate you into our systems.
You are often unanimous among the teams with which you work.
Do you have experience in all stages of software production from specification to configuration, development and validation? Did you participate actively in your previous experiences?
Your employees say about you that you are a talent developer and that your listening skills and pedagogical skills are precious. You give vision and your enthusiasm galvanizes your teams on a daily basis.
Do you want to work in a demanding technical environment that will push you to surpass yourself?
Don’t wait any longer, share your CV and let’s add our talents!
The following of the events :
- Our team of Recruiters process your application upon receipt.
- Good news ! This interests us: we will contact you for a first telephone exchange. If this is positive, an operational manager will take over with a technical interview. Finally, you will meet one of our Recruiters during an HR interview. At the end of these meetings, we undertake to provide you with feedback within a maximum of 2 weeks.