CS GROUP's mission is to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The recognized expertise of CS GROUP allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: defence, space, aeronautics, energy... And, also, where the answers are to be invented or reinvented, including: anti-drone fight, cybersecurity, satellite data processing
We are recruiting a Project Manager to join our Defense & Security Business Unit, within the ATM Business Line , which contributes to the evolution of civil and military air traffic control systems by carrying out ambitious projects based on its innovative products and those of its partners. It brings together around thirty employees spread over the Toulouse and Le Plessis Robinson sites, and works closely with the CSoIP Product teams (around 80 people).
Your assignment :
- The ATM – Simulation activity of the CS/Diginext group contributes to the evolution of civil and military air traffic control systems by carrying out ambitious projects based on its innovative products and those of its partners.
- Based on our CSoIP product, we deliver voice communication systems linking air traffic controllers to pilots and to each other. The reliability and security of these systems are essential.
- For a major and long-term project for a new French air traffic control system, as software project manager you are responsible for:
- To pilot the various phases of realization of the future evolutionary and corrective software versions, from the definition to the validation,
- Ensure close technical and contractual coordination with the client and with the internal product team,
- Customer satisfaction and the achievement of release planning, cost and quality objectives.
The technical environment:
- You have very good experience of critical software projects (with one of the associated standards DO178/278, ED153, etc.),
- You have solid telecommunications skills,
- You have demonstrated your ability to manage a project, to build a relationship of trust with a client, and to motivate a technical team,
- Knowledge of the field of air traffic control or more generally of aeronautics is a real plus
- You will be integrated and supported within the project, and will work closely with the program director.
Who are you ?
- Graduated with a Bac+5 from an engineering school specializing in the fields of civil aviation, technical computing or telecommunications, you have at least 5 years of experience in project management in the development of computer software.
- Your very good listening, communication and collaborative work skills, combined with your organizational skills and your rigour, will be the basis of your success!!
- As you will have understood, this challenge requires that you have already managed a project or a team.
- Do you want to work in a demanding technical environment that will push you to surpass yourself? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.