Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
We are recruiting an AWS Developer to join our INDUSTRY Business Unit within the Data & Process Intelligence Business Line . She supports our clients in their issues associated with digital transformation. Our offers are based around data intelligence & predictive maintenance, the digitization of industrial processes and business IS.
- As part of a multifunctional team, you will be an actor in the digital transformation of our customers. You will contribute to the development of cloud-native applications or to the refactoring of existing information systems in order to migrate them to the AWS platform.
Your main missions:
- Collection and analysis of customer needs
- Design of an application solution
- Development of interfaces or web solution on the AWS platform
- Configuration of services and integration with the rest of the customer IS
- Automation of tests (unit, performance) and deployments
- Implementation of monitoring
- Technology watch
- You know and master the main AWS services. You are an experienced developer sensitive to the DevOPS approach and accustomed to the rituals of the Agile / SAFe methodology.
Who are you ?
- Trained as a computer engineer or university equivalent (Bac+5), you have between 3 and 5 years ‘ experience in application development in the AWS environment and recognized cloud expertise (AWS Certified Developer).
- Development skills, in particular on Node.JS, Angular, Java, Python and Shell will be essential to the exercise of your function (React would be a plus). Do you have a sense of customer service and a technical curiosity ? Do you have the ability to adapt and are autonomous ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.