C++ development engineer | Innovative products
CS GROUP's mission is to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The recognized expertise of CS GROUP allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: defence, space, aeronautics, energy... And, also, where the answers are to be invented or reinvented, including: anti-drone fight, cybersecurity, satellite data processing
- Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, creativity and taking responsibility?
- Do you want to live great adventures and invent the tools of the future for training and operational support ?
- Are you passionate about new technologies, virtual, augmented or extended reality, simulation, digital twins, programming?
- Do not hesitate any longer and join our Toulouse teams to participate in the development of our products, and the projects that use them:
- Crimson , supervision and operations management assistance software ( https://crimson.diginext.fr/fr/ );
- VirtualGeo , software for visualizing and analyzing geospatial environments ( http://www.virtual-geo.com );
- Inscape , Software for creating AR/VR experiences ( http://www.inscape3d.com ).
Your mission :
- You join our passionate and creative teams who participate in the definition of personalized solutions based on our CS GROUP products. You will have the opportunity to work on our software projects related to our Crimson product, which will focus on helping to protect vulnerable public/private areas or on a project aimed at improving processes and systems. evacuation for cruise ships.
Your daily tasks:
- Writing specifications and tests,
- Design and development of components in C++,
- Bug analysis and fixes,
- Participation in technical meetings with partners.
Technical environment :
- C++, Qt, QML
- Windows and Microsoft Visual / CMake development tools
- Real-time 3D rendering
Who are you ?
- With a Bac+5 training, you have more than 2 years of experience on product development projects or industrial projects and preferably have knowledge of computer vision (image recognition, SLAM, 3D reconstruction, OpenCV).
- You are proactive and appreciate teamwork. You also have a solid technical background in software development that allows you to easily adapt to demanding technical environments.