CS GROUP's mission is to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The recognized expertise of CS GROUP allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: defence, space, aeronautics, energy... And, also, where the answers are to be invented or reinvented, including: anti-drone fight, cybersecurity, satellite data processing
We are recruiting an Embedded Software Engineer to join our Space business unit within the Skills Center On Board Software . Our Skills Center develops satellite on-board software and has developed platform software (the heart of the satellites) for the entire CNES Myriade range.
Our Engineers take part in all activities of the software V-cycle: software specification, design, coding and validation. We work for both traditional space and newspace players and know how to adapt to the different working contexts of our clients: start-ups, SMEs, large groups, institutions (laboratories, CNES, ESA).
Your assignment :
You will intervene in whole or in part on:
- The detailed specification
- Definition of TU, TI and validation tests
- C coding and unit testing
- The broad test
The technical environment :
- Languages: C/C++ and Python. Knowledge of TCL is an asset to your application
design language: UML
- Architecture of real-time applications embedded on bare–metal or under RTOS
- Low level programming
- Bac+5 training, you have a first experience in embedded software .
- You have a good foundation in digital electronics (processors, buses, etc.). Ideally, you know LEON processors, ARM ZYNQ, ARM R5 core and their hard/soft development environments. Knowledge of the agile method and of development in a constrained environment (spatial, aeronautical, railway, etc.) would be an asset.
- Do you like working in a team and taking initiatives ? Do you have a sense of service , excellent interpersonal skills and can read and write English ? Then you are the nugget we are looking for!
- With equal skills, this position is open to people with disabilities.