Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
With 2.100 employees worldwide, the CS Group is a leading IT company in France and in Germany, and a prime contractor in designing, integrating and operating mission critical systems. It has now been over 30 years that comprehensive CS Group solutions for space systems and applications, both on the ground and in space, have been part and parcel of this odyssey.
Our German activities are growing at a fast pace and to face our customers’ high level expectations and –
needs, we are looking for talented profiles with relevant experience in Space systems and applications.
- The activities performed by the key-person will be an input for the overall system and ground segment V&V activities. The key-person will typically be involved in tasks related to the EPS-SG or MTG V&V activities with focus on the Data Circulation test.
The following responsibilities are foreseen (not limited to):
- Create and maintain the IV&V system data circulation test plan, test specification and test procedures, test tools and test data.
- Coordinate and supervise the execution of the system data circulation tests (this includes coordination with external entities (ie. partners and industry)
- For all relevant test activities consolidate the test results, generate test reports and perform the necessary analysis.
- Identification of the suite of test tools and test data required to support V&V activities.
- Contribution to the in-house development and validation of test tools and their maintenance.
- Support the acceptance of test tools / test data provided by partners (such as ESA, CNES, DLR), ie. instrument data simulator and ground processor prototype.
- Contribution to the preparation and execution of V&V tests of end-to-end processing chains, such as preparation of test specifications and procedures, test tools and test data.
- Development of test tool and test data.
- Participation in relevant internal and external meetings.
- Regular review of documentation dealing with requirements, system concepts, architecture and design, technical analyses, to identify information of importance for test tools / test data.
- Support for the preparation of documentation for system level reviews.
Mandatory skills and relevant experience in :
- University degree in the domain of engineering, physics or equivalent.
- Proven experience in the verification and validation of large complex systems.
- Hands-on involvement in data circulation V&V activities including generation of test plan, test specification, procedures and test reports.
- Experience with software specification, design and development and relevant standards.
- System requirements management and functional/architectural modelling, with support of tools (e.g. DOORS).
- Configuration Control processes and tools.
- Good skills in Python.
- Good skills in C++ and/or Java.
- Working with UNIX and Linux operating systems;
Additional skills and experience (considering as an added value) :
- Experience with definition and development of test tools and generation of test data sets.
- Be able to fulfill the assigned tasks with a minimum of supervision and systematic approach to work, be able to plan the work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks;
- Be able to plan his/her work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks;
- Ability to write accurate and consistent technical documentation;