CS GROUP's mission is to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The recognized expertise of CS GROUP allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: defence, space, aeronautics, energy... And, also, where the answers are to be invented or reinvented, including: anti-drone fight, cybersecurity, satellite data processing
Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, Germany is looking for a System architect/ experienced System engineer.
You will integrate a team of software engineers under the direction of the project manager in CS GmbH for Mission Control Systems maintenance and development.
You will be assigned to the following tasks:
- Software development in C++ and Java,
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and fixes implementation,
- Support to technical meetings with customers,
- On-site support for critical operation phases,
- Technical proposal support.
- Consultancy / Expertise role on a case by case basis.
- Project Reporting.
- You will have solid experience in Mission Control system design / development / validation for space industry / agencies. Some experiences as technical manager in space ground segment would be a distinct advantage.
- You will have an M.Sc. in Computer Science Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer, Mathematician with high Computing Skills or Similar
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Very Good level in C++
- Knowledge in other language Java/Python would be an asset
- Knowledge of CCSDS standard and ECSS standard (PUS).
- Knowledge of ESOC MICONYS tool set including in particular SCOS, FARC, DARC, PARC, NIS…
- Good Knowledge of CORBA / MySQL would be valuable.
- Good background in Linux/windows environments
- Good knowledge of GIT, SVN, HP ALM, DOORS.
- Proposal writing skills
- Proficiency in Business English in both spoken and written form
- High level of flexibility in terms of working on multiple projects
- Good organisation skills, good communication skills
- Ability to drive and develop our activities in a challenging environment.