Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
- Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for a Software Engineer. The key person will be assigned to the development or maintenance of EGS-CC activities.
This activity includes, among others, the following activities:
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions.
- Integration, validation and verification activities.
- Software development.
- Studies and prototyping of concepts.
- On-site support for critical operation phases.
- At least four years in software development or maintenance in medium size projects. You shall have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent.
- Excellent Java 8+ knowledge
- Good understanding of OSGi specifications
- Knowledge of the following technology stack:
- Apache Karaf
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache Aries Blueprint
- Good knowledge of the space packets and PUS standards ECSS and CCSDS
- Linux OS (Bash scripting)
Nice to have skills:
- Knowledge of Eclipse RCP framework
- Apache ActiveMQ
- Apache Kafka