Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
- Our subsidiary CS GmbH, located in Darmstadt, is looking for a Software Engineer. The key person will be assigned to the development or maintenance of several space systems under ITIL methodology. The key person will integrate a team of software engineers under the direction of the project manager in CS GmbH.
This activity includes, among others, the following activities:
- Bug fixing: Anomaly investigation and design of resolutions.
- Integration, validation and verification activities.
- Software development.
- Studies and prototyping of concepts.
- On-site support for critical operation phases.
- At least three years in software development or maintenance in medium size projects. You shall have at least a BSc. in Computer Science Engineer, or equivalent. A first professional development experience in Java, after or during your studies would be an asset
Required technical skills:
- Good mastery of Java programming (Java 1.8+ SE).
- Good knowledge of concurrency programming.
- Good knowledge of GIT.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Skills in scripting language (e.g., Bash).
- Knowledge of testing frameworks (e.g., Junit, Mockito…).
- Java software profiling and debugging skills.
- Good background of Linux/Windows OS.
Other required skills:
- Proficiency in English language.
- Good organisation and communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously in a challenging environment.
- Ability to work in a team of medium size.
- Will to learn new technologies and concepts.
- You will also be eligible to work in the EU or have already a full EU working visa