Our expertise in critical applications and information systems makes us the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
CS Canada, a subsidiary of CS Group, is a leader in the development and certification of safety-critical systems in the defense, aeronautics, autonomous driving and railways industries. With over 100 engineers, we support our customers by offering innovative and leading-edge solutions that allow to accelerate functional safety and the commercialisation of their technologies. Joining CS Canada is a unique opportunity to work on complex high-tech systems for the most prestigious system manufacturers in North America, and our employees benefit from competitive salaries, complete benefits, and flexible work location and schedule.
CS Canada is looking for an Avionic Software Engineer to join a dynamic and multidisciplinary team.
The candidate must have a minimum of 4 years’ experience in both software development and testing as well as relevant experience on aircraft communication systems. As part of an Agile team, the candidate will be involved on all software life cycle data, including software requirement definition, architectural design, code but also integration testing.
- Stimulating and friendly work environment
- 4 weeks of vacation
- RRSP program
- Group insurance coverage at 100%
- Flexible work schedule and remote work
- Relaxation area (babyfoot, table tennis set, pool table…)
- Participate in designing and validating software modules from top to bottom
- Define software requirements and architecture design
- Develop software solutions in C++ or C
- Participate in peer review
- Elaborate software unit and integration tests in accordance with DO-178C
- Integrate the team’s software with target platform
- Write and review documentation as required.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer engineering or electrical (ideally concentration in avionics or embedded systems)
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in both DO-178C software development and testing
- Proficiency in software High Level Requirement (HLR) definition and architectural design required
- Professional experience in C, C++ and oriented object software development required
- Expertise in embedded software verification and testing required
- Knowledge of Agile methodology, an asset
- Knowledge of UML, an asset
- Knowledge of avionics systems and communication protocols, such as ACARS etc.
- Dynamic and autonomous candidate
- Fast learner and able to adapt easily on new system
- Team player with great attention to detail
- Fully bilingual – both written and oral French/English.