Our expertise in critical applications and information systems makes us the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
CS Canada offering includes the development of complete critical and non-critical embedded software packages. Development is performed using Agile methodology as an efficient mean to produce quality software in a rapid and cost-efficient manner.
Software package includes the following V-cycle stages of development
- Planning process documentation and development tooling set-up
- High-level software specification from client system specification
- Software architecture and low-level design
- Source code
- Software executable generation and debugging.
CS Canada maintains a complete software development environment within its premises, and corresponding verification activities are performed by independent V&V integrated product teams.
- Requirement capture: DOORS, Reqtify, LDRA
- Specifications: UML, LUSTRE/Scade
- Design: SCADE, Matlab, Simulink
- Methodologies: V-cycle, Agile
- ADA (83, 95, 2005), C, C++, Java, C#, assembler
- Design tools: SCADE, Matlab, Simulink, LabVIEW
- Configuration management: Subversion, ClearCase, Mantis, Git, JIRA, Tuleap
- LDRA suite: TBrun, Testbed and MISRA-C Checker
- Code generation: SCADE KCG, Simulink RT-EC
- Assembler for most microprocessors: MPC 555, MPC5554, MPC5566, ARM, DSP
- Windriver Diab and GCC Compilers
- Greenhills MULTI IDE
- Greenhills INTEGRITY RTOS
- Buses: ARINC 429, ARINC 629, MIL-STD-1553, CANBUS, Ethernet
- Test benches: OPAL-RT, National Instrument PXI
CS Canada provides a wide range of expertise in the development, verification, validation and certification of mission and safety critical software of embedded systems. This complete offering insures a large cohesion between each of the critical aspects from development to certification and allows CS Canada to manage complete programs.
Why consider CS Canada?
We have been involved successfully for more than 15 years with the most demanding and the highest level of critical systems in the aerospace industry with jet engine controls within DO-178C Level A certification with the largest OEMs in North America and many other critical systems for aeronautics, space, automotive, train, and industrial markets.
This expertise is now available at your service!