CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
With 2,100 employees for a turnover of 230 M € at the end of 2019, CS GROUP asserts itself as a designer, integrator and operator of critical systems of the first order and a publisher of leading products in their markets and particularly innovative. CS GROUP’s expertise makes it the privileged partner of major economic sectors, particularly in the fields of defense & security, space, aeronautics and energy.
Within the Defense & Security Business Unit of CS GROUP – France, the NCO Business Line (Network Centric Operations) provides solutions in the areas of testing, study, operational systems and force training based on our expertise in simulation and tactical data links. With our range of Diginext products, we offer collaborative “network-centric” solutions combining performance and innovative design that are constantly renewed thanks to strong interaction with users. This approach has enabled us to experience very strong growth for several years, in France and for export to most NATO countries, with the Armed Forces, major armaments manufacturers and study centers or test.
To support the growth of our activities and strengthen our Business Development department, we are looking for a Bid Manager. As such, you are responsible for a portfolio of offers and you manage responses to calls for tenders on technical, operational, financial and contractual aspects.
- Analysis of consultation files, identification of feasibility and profitability criteria,
- The coordination of internal and external actors in order to respond qualitatively to the call for tenders within the allotted time,
- The constitution of response files and the preparation of technical documents for the offer in accordance with specified requirements (customers, internal, legal and regulatory),
- The organization of offer reviews and internal interim meetings and with customers,
- The negotiation and drafting of contractual conditions with the client (s), partner (s), speaker (s) as well as the legal department,
- The defense and presentation of technical offers to customers,
- Facilitating customer relations and identifying additional needs.
As part of your assignments, you will have to travel to France and / or abroad.
- Bac + 5 degree of engineering or university master’s degree
- Between 5 to 10 years of experience in similar functions.
- You master project management methods
- You know how to effectively conduct the various pre-sales processes (contractual aspects, response to calls for tenders, drafting of technical proposals and costing, etc.)
- You have a good knowledge of public procurement.
- Recognized for your professionalism, you demonstrate good organizational skills and anticipation.
- You are a strong source of proposals, and you also have a keen sense of negotiation.
With a good level of English, it allows you to write formal documents for foreign clients and to support negotiation conversations