CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
CS GROUP’s mission: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defence, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers have to be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing, etc.
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility? A group that cultivates the diversity of these professions, from the IT universe but also from the scientific world and which invests nearly 15% of its turnover in R&D? Join us and add our talents!
To support the growth of our activities, we are recruiting an MCO F/H project manager to join our Buisness Unit Defense & Security, within our Marine Business Line.
BL Marine designs and integrates solutions combining hardware and software in order to offer its customers complete navigation systems intended for naval forces buildings, as well as radio systems intended for the transmissions of the various armed forces.
The MCO project manager is in charge of the maintenance contract(s) for one or more of these products. It executes contracts and manages customer relations.
You must, in your capacity as Project Manager:
- Execute the tasks of the contract(s) independently or with the support of internal teams.
- Keep contractual commitments (deadlines and quality of services) to ensure the satisfaction of our state or industrial customers.
- Monitor the progress of the contract(s) with the client and internally.
- Monitor and ensure the financial objectives of the contract(s) (costs, invoicing).
- Participate in costing of services
- With a Bac+5 training in engineering or a university master’s degree, you have more than 2 years of experience in similar functions. You master project management methods, you know how to effectively conduct the various pre-sales processes (contractual aspects, response to calls for tenders, drafting of technical proposals and costing, etc.).
- Knowledge of public procurement would be a plus.
- Recognized for your professionalism, you demonstrate good organizational skills and anticipation. Force of proposal, you also have a keen sense of communication as much with internal teams as with customers and subcontractors.
- Knowledge in the field of MCO and customer support is required:
- Management of customer requests
- Customer training
- Writing maintenance documents
- Configuration Management
- Obsolescence management
- Knowledge in radio communication systems would be appreciated.
Why choose CS GROUP?
For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros/year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of planet Tech Care etc.
And of course: the possibility of telecommuting, an attractive co-optation program, complementary health insurance, RTT, a dynamic Works Council.
Don’t wait any longer, share your resume and pool our talents!
#project management #marine#management