CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Post and Missions
Within the Network Centric Operations division, DIGINEXT is positioning itself as a software publisher in the field of “Tactical Data Links (LDT)” which today constitute the must for any modern army. At the heart of these advanced communication technologies, DIGINEXT offers collaborative “network-centric” tools combining performance and innovative design, constantly renewed thanks to strong interaction with users. This disruptive approach has enabled the Network Centric Operations division to experience very strong growth for several years, in France and abroad in most NATO countries, with the Armed Forces, major armament manufacturers and study or test centers.
Our products are available in the following areas:
- From validation ranging from testing a single LDT platform (an aircraft carrier for example) to validating the interoperability of a set of units (the aircraft carrier within the fleet and in interaction with its fighters ).
- LDT training systems (for example training for “Tigers”, fighter pilots with the Link 16).
- Control & Command (C²) operational systems deployed in current theaters of operation.
- Interconnection gateways between different systems and different links.
The Network Centric Operations division wishes to strengthen its product teams and opens several C ++ development engineer positions to participate in the production of software in the field of operational systems. In this context your missions are:
- Writing of specifications and tests,
- Design and development of evolutions in C ++ and Qt,
- Analysis and bug fixes,
- Occasionally intervention with customers
- Trained as a Bac +3 / 5 or doctoral engineer, you have acquired your first experience in C ++ development .
- You have knowledge in software architecture, and you are interested in all stages of software development as well as requirements management.
- You appreciate and are curious to learn more about the military.
- You like working in a team, you are persistent, pragmatic and proactive, so don’t hesitate to join us!
Technical skills required:
- C ++, Qt
- UML and design tools
- Windows or Linux
- Good level in English
“Confidential Defense” clearance to be provided