Project manager for the design, integration and operation of innovative and high-performance information systems, CS works on the entire value chain of its customers. CS 'expertise in critical applications and information systems makes it the preferred partner in the fields of defense and security, space, aeronautics, energy and l industry, in France and abroad.
If you are…
- Passionate about scientific studies and modeling, particularly in the nuclear field and have a first experience in CFD
- Recognized for your writing fluency in French and your spirit of synthesis
- Enthusiastic to join a dynamic team and a company that offers real opportunities for career development (expertise and management)
If you have…
- Essential knowledge of the STARCCM + or NEPTUNE-CFD calculation code , while having the ability to appropriate a client’s ecosystem and bring real added value to projects
- Skills in Fluid Mechanics
- Knowledge of one of these Fortran programming languages, C ++, Python, would be a plus
And that you join …
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit , an entity that has been contributing for over 30 years to the development of programs in the fields of:
- And in the industrial field
Together, we can …
allow you to join a team based in Aix en Provence, within which you will be in charge of:
- The development of representative datasets of reactors of different types
- Conduct of studies
- Analysis of the results
- Writing study reports.
All you have to do is apply to meet us!