CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
If you are…
- Interested in project management and want to evolve in technical activities and complex environments in the fields of Energy and Aeronautics.
- Experienced in the fields of application development and maintenance
endowed with a good interpersonal skills and that you enjoy leading teams, have a capacity to motivate, and to take ownership of the issues.
- Autonomous and proactive, you know how to show conviction while remaining attentive to your interlocutors.
If you have some…
Technical skills: Experience in project management and preferably in the scientific and / or industrial IT field
Managerial skills: ability to organize and master technical activity (assignment of tasks, planning, technical advancement, reporting, etc.).
Ability to motivate, lead a team, with ownership of the issues.
Intervention capacity in the construction of pre-sales offers (technical solutions, technical costings, quality of writing, …)
Behavioral skills: Excellent interpersonal skills , knowing how to combine flexibility and rigor, real autonomy but with a sense of reporting. Team spirit. Sense of service. Ability to work on different projects.
And that you join…
Our Aeronautics, Energy and Industrial Systems Business Unit ( AESI), an entity which has contributed for more than 30 years to program developments in the sectors of:
- And in the industrial field
You will also be sensitive to our areas of intervention for major players in the sectors concerned, namely:
- Embedded software ((FADEC, Flight Warning, MFD,…)
- Scientific and technical information systems
- The world of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) and CMMS (Computer Aided Maintenance Management)
Together we can …
You integrate into our Aix en Provence agency in order to entrust you with the following missions:
- Ensure the fulfillment of commitments made, in terms of deliverables, deadlines and costs;
- Also supervise project teams;
- Participate in the pre-sales phases of the department.
All you have to do is apply to meet us!