CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
As a SECURITY ENGINEER OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS , you are responsible for monitoring the security aspects of information systems for our clients’ projects. You also carry out study and expertise missions within the AESI Department (Aeronautics, Energy & Industrial Systems).
As a security referent, you will be responsible for ensuring proper compliance with the security commitments set out in our contract and you will be in charge of supporting project employees in a defined security approach.
You will also be asked to participate in pre-sales responses on various subjects.
The missions that you will carry out are as follows:
- Audit: physical and organizational, architecture
- Study of security architecture
- Carry out study and security expertise missions within the AESI BU
Advice and local security adviser:
- Support project staff in a defined security approach.
- Participation in the constitution of pre-sales offers (technically and on budget)
- Define security “roadmaps” to give visibility to the
- Follow the security aspects of information systems for projects and guarantee the good compliance with the security commitments set out in our contract.
- Appropriation of customer issues and contracts with a view to proposing improvements
Organizational security skills:
- Knowledge of existing regulatory frameworks and standards in the SSI field (RGPD, 27001, LPM, …)
- Master a risk analysis methodology (EbiosRM, ISO 27005, …)
- Knowledge of the issues security on the application development process
- General knowledge of security issues on themes common to all security standards (asset management, data protection, personnel management, etc.)
- Good knowledge of the functioning of networks, systems, and the overall security of information systems
- Know the top 10 OWASP and know how to protect it in theory and in practice on a language
- Notions on techniques for securing the most used security components and products (Windows, Android, Linux, Active Directory, DBMS, …)
- General knowledge on the use of a SIEM
- General knowledge in cryptography (algorithms, PKI, TLS, …)
- General knowledge of automation techniques for the integration and deployment of an application (CI / CD)
- Powershell / C # scripting skill
- Securing notions of Cloud offers (AWS, Azure, Office 365, …)
- Notions of team management
- Excellent customer contact, sense of high-end service
- Curiosity and natural motivation
- Analytical rigor
- Anticipation and analysis skills