CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
Within the Defense and Security BU of CS Group / DIGINEXT, you will integrate the INFRA unit which is in charge of the design and administration of the Production Information System for Restricted Diffusion projects, and the evolution of the infrastructure carrying its services.
As a Network & Security Engineer, you implement and maintain IT, hardware and software resources, you participate in the maintenance of IS operational and security conditions.
As part of your activities, you will be required to mentor a few employees technically.
Also, you will be the guarantor:
- Availability of IS network and security infrastructure (with SLA reporting),
- IS security for sensitive projects (with presentation of indicators),
You will be responsible for:
- Deploy and maintain network equipment (switches / routers), security solutions (Firewalls, encryptors, VPN clients, Antivirus on Windows and Linux servers and workstations…)
- Supervise and measure the quality of the ISS
- Diagnose and resolve incidents from level 1 to 3,
- Maintain the documentary repository (Procedures, integration files, test books, etc.)
- Contribute to network and security architectures for business projects.
- Technical Bac + 5 training, specialized in Network and Security Engineering with 5 to 8 years of experience.
- You master CISCO network architectures (LAN / WAN, routing protocols, multicast …),
- You are an expert in solutions and procedures related to IT security (Firewall management, VPN …),
- You have a first successful experience in SSI,
- You have in-depth knowledge of Microsoft production environments, Linux and virtualization technologies,
- Your writing skills are of a good level,
- You have qualities such as autonomy, team spirit and listen.
- You are reactive, rigorous and organized, and you know how to account for your activities.