Cyberprotected Intelligent Critical Systems Designer, Integrator
We are recruiting a Systems and Network Administrator to join our Defense & Security Business Unit, within our IT, DevOps and SSI Department who is in charge of the design and administration of the Production Information System. protected projects, and support for business projects.
Your mission :
Within a Multi-Site team of around fifteen employees, you implement and administer IT resources, hardware and software, you maintain the sensitive IS in operational and security conditions and you participate in the design of project infrastructures and support for business teams.
In particular, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the proper functioning and availability of the IT infrastructure and IS services,
- Deploying and maintaining Windows, Linux and hypervisor servers and workstations,
- Diagnosing and to resolve level 1 to 3 incidents,
- To maintain the documentary repository (Procedures, integration files, test books, etc.)
- To administer security solutions (antivirus, system updates, software, etc.),
- To design IT solutions for business projects,
- To provide support to project teams.
The technical environment:
- Scripting (Bash, Python …),
- Virtualization (VMware, RHEV …),
- Secure protocols (SSH, SSL …).
- Networks (LAN, WAN …).
Who are you ?
- Technical training Bac + 2 to Bac + 5, specialized in Systems Engineering & Networks and / or Information Systems, you have more than 3 years of experience.
- You have in-depth knowledge of Linux Redhat and Microsoft Windows Server operating systems. You master Scripting (Bash, Python…) and industrialization of systems, virtualization technologies (VMware, RHEV…), storage management of iSCSI SAN type and backup aspects.
- You have skills in hardware and software integration, and mastery of secure protocols (SSH, SSL, etc.).
- You know the concepts and techniques of systems architecture, LDAP directory technologies, Microsoft AD (GPO…) as well as networks (LAN, WAN). With excellent writing skills, you know how to document without difficulty.
- You know how to be autonomous and proactive, but also how to work in a team and to listen. Organized and Rigorous, you know how to report on your activities.
Who are we ?
- Our Defense & Security BU, supported by its 650 employees across France, offers its customers, the army and civil aviation, turnkey products around subjects as innovative as they are captivating. Our teams work around tactical data links, anti-drone warfare, maritime surveillance, simulation and training, and even aviation security. Defense & Security does not stop there since it is involved in several international projects, our ambitions therefore promise great challenges in France and abroad.
Why choose CS GROUP?
- For our Expert sector which enhances your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments: professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of the planet Tech Care etc.
- And of course: the possibility of teleworking, a co-optation program, complementary health, RTT, works council.
- A good level of technical English is necessary in order to be able to work on our projects which have an international dimension.