CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
Description of the company
The mission of CS GROUP: to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the security of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are most sensitive: aeronautics, defense, energy, space … And, also, where the answers are to be invented or reinvented: drone control, cybersecurity, satellite data processing…
Do you want to evolve in a company with a human dimension that encourages innovation, curiosity and taking responsibility ? A group that cultivates the diversity of these trades, from the IT universe but also from the scientific world and that invests almost 15% of its turnover in R&D ? Join us and add up our talents !
We recruit one / one Software development engineer to join our Business Unit Industrie in Bagnols-Sur-Cèze.
Our BU intervenes on very diverse subjects: scientific and technical information systems, development of critical industrial systems for major players in the sectors concerned.
Your missions :
- Development in the field of fuel chemistry, a set of applications in the field of metal separation, fuel purification.
- Development on C + +, Eclipse, Qt
- Analyze the physico-chemical behavior of fuel in nuclear reactors.
- Bac + 5 training you have a successful first experience as a scientific development engineer.
- Technical environment :
- C + +, Eclipse, Qt
- Git or SVN configuration management
- Numerical analysis
- Physico-chemical behavior of fuel in nuclear reactors
Why choose CS ?
– For our Expert sector which values your technical skills, our commitment to innovation with an R&D budget of 30 million euros / year, our societal and environmental commitments : professional equality index at 86/100, partner of the association They move, member of the planet Tech Care etc.
– And of course : the possibility of teleworking, a cooperation program, complementary health, RTT, the EC.
– The continuation of events :
If your profile is a match, you will have a technical interview with one of our Operational Managers. Then an HR interview. And we agree to return you by phone: )