Intelligent & Cyber-Protected Mission-Critical Systems
Our expertise in applications and mission-critical systems makes us a preferred partner in a number of major economic sectors, in particular defense and security, space, aeronautics, and energy.
The trusted partner for the engineering and integration of critical systems.
CS Group works on the entire value chain and our differentiated market positioning is based on the three main strengths of the company:
- Two key areas of competence: technical information systems and customer business
- An integrated offering: consultancy, design, development, integration, maintenance and operational support
- A powerful source of innovation and ideas to ensure the success of strategic projects
- The ability to engineer and integrate complex and sensitive systems
CS Group is now a trusted partner recognized by major clients for its expertise, commitment and service quality.
Description of the Offer
Neutron studies the development of type new models or software coupling.
The missions which will be entrusted to you are:
- Carrying out studies (Developing calculation schemes, Transient calculations, Uncertainty calculations, Sensitivity studies • Developing digital simulation tools, coupling software.
- Ensuring reporting to the CS manager.
- Graduated from a master’s or engineering school, you have knowledge of neutronics and reactor physics as well as a first experience in the field of neutronics.
You have the following skills:
- Calculation codes: Darwin, Cesar, Apollo2, Tripoli, Cronos
- Languages: C ++ and Fortran, ESOPE / LU or GIBIANE language skills would be a plus
Finally, you are rigorous, have a developed team spirit and good writing skills