Intelligent & Cyber-Protected Mission-Critical Systems
With 1,800 employees for a turnover of 170 million euros in 2017, CS asserts itself as a designer, integrator, and operator of critical systems of the highest order. Our European and global customers are in the Defense, Aeronautics, Space, Energy, Transport, public and private sectors. CS achieves approximately
CS performs for the Ministry of the Armed Forces several contracts concerning radio communications systems. These contracts relate to Maintenance in Operational Condition (MCO) and Maintenance in Safety Condition (MCS) of systems in operation and the development of new generations of these systems.
Under the responsibility of the Director of the Military Communications Department, the Project Manager leads the project for which he is responsible. He is the privileged interlocutor of the state client for all contractual aspects and is responsible for the proper functioning of the internal teams that carry out the work.
The missions of the Project Manager are as follows:
- Take charge of the project from the specifications to customer acceptance and deployment
- Manage the Customer relationship – Manage the contract and guarantee compliance with CS commitments
- Manage the realization of the project (customer need, System Specification, subdivisions, deliverables, acceptance criteria …) with the aim of respecting costs and deadlines
- Organizing and leading the project team
- Being responsible for the quality of his project and, more specifically, be responsible for mastering the means of production/development/industrialization (tools, test benches, configuration management, etc.)
- Evaluate and advance the members of the project team
- Be the guarantor of the respect of the Quality CS processes and the good respect of the formalism linked to the software quality assurance requirements
- Be responsible for the development of activities related to the project environment
- Produce and support financial proposals related to developments and carry out the associated pre-sales file
- Monitor consumption / remaining to be done on the various activities of the project
- Ensure reporting to the Director of the Military Communications Department
You ideally have the following technical skills :
- Knowledge and practice of state contracts (CCAG-MI, public contracts, CAC DGA), ideally with the DGA
- Drafting capacities of letters and other contractual documents with the assistance of the legal department
- Knowledge of complex military systems
- Financial management of projects (monitoring of commitments, estimation of the remainder to be committed, monitoring and forecasting of invoicing, etc.)
- Risk analysis: identification, evaluation in cost and time, the definition of the mitigation plan with the technical teams
- Participation in work pre-sales: costing, writing technical proposals, writing and negotiating CCTP
A successful project management experience in the world of VCS or voice over IP would be a plus.
The expected managerial skills are :
- Organization of work and animation of a multidisciplinary team
- Careful, organized, hierarchical reporting – Sense of communication
In a situation of interface with the client, you are attentive, you have an ability to convince, to defend the positions and interests of CS.
You demonstrate rigor, ability to prioritize and synthesize. You are a good communicator and have a sense of urgency and service.