CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
With 2,005 employees for a turnover of 210.5 million euros in 2018, CS asserts itself as a designer, integrator and operator of critical systems of the highest order. Our European and global customers are in the Defense, Aeronautics, Space, Energy, Transport, public and private sectors. CS carries out around 80% of its projects on a fixed price basis and is listed on the Euronext Paris market.
As part of our ATM (Air Traffic Management) activity, we are looking for a C / C ++ VoIP M / F software validation engineer to join our teams on the Plessis-Robinson site (92).
Within a young and dynamic team you will participate in the validation and software integration of a new generation of software components as part of our VCS product. As such you will be responsible for:
- Writing test cases and procedures
- Writing of automatic tests
- The passage of test procedures and analysis of results
- Analysis and formalization of the problems identified during the test campaigns
- Verification of problem corrections
If more than a position, you are looking for a company that also supports you in your career development. We will meet your professional expectations, you will be able to integrate our technical expertise or management paths.
Graduated from a Bac +5 from an Engineering school or equivalent university with a strong curriculum in integration or validation of industrial software
You have knowledge in:
- Industrial IT
- Software validation, test automation
- Continuous integration: Jenkins
- Linux OS, Bash
- Writing documentation validation (test cases, test procedures)
Knowledge of networks (IP, VoIP, SIP, RTP, Python, Perl) would be a plus.