CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
As part of the development and commercialization of the innovative fluid mechanics software ProLB developed in partnership by CS Group, this software based on the Lattice-Boltzmann method, supports the software to users around the world.
In order to continually improve the experience of using the ProLB software, CS group has developed a support platform based on the open software GLPI and containing intervention requests, documentation, best practices, a knowledge base and other useful information of the ProLB software.
The objectives of the internship are as follows:
- Migration of the GLPI v9.1.6 version of the platform to the latest stable GLPI version available.
- Redesign of the login page.
- Redesign of the platform template, the management of alerts and entities.
- Integration of new functionalities (form,…).
The intern will be integrated into the Design Office team of the ProLB project in the premises of CS group in Plessis Robinson and supervised by the technical manager, the functional manager of the project.
Technical skills :
- Matrix of HTML and PHP languages
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Knowledge of GLPI software is a plus
- Synthesis and writing skills
Duration of the internship: 6 months (last year internship) for Bac +5 interns
At the end of the internship, a job offer may be made to the intern.